Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Return of Fabulous Strike!

Good news! Fabulous Strike, an eight-year-old, grade I-winning gelding, will be returning to the races for the first time since October 2009 on April 9th!

Here's an article about his return:

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/62303/fabulous-strike-set-for-return

I feel that Fabulous Strike should become a member of our Veterans of the Turf club. What do you think? For a little added fun, we shall officially vote on the prospect! I shall post a poll on the far right side of my blog, just below the header. If you think that Fabulous Strike should become a member of the VOTTC, then vote "yes"!

Good luck to Fabulous Strike!

-Keelerman

1 comment:

  1. I think we should definitely add him in! I've always been fond of him. Very talented.

    ReplyDelete